Great Reads!

button

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Top Ten Tuesdays-Movie Quotes.

Trista over at Stewart Street is the weekly host of Top Ten Tuesdays. She is much better at putting cool things in her blog than me..

Once upon a time I watched movies constantly, at home and in the theaters. Then I had a baby and we have a serious lack of sitters for movie nights and for some reason having a baby has shrunk my already depleted attention span even further. I do good to make it through an episode of "The Following" on my DVR.


Stewart Street


10I'm not crazy, I've just been in a very bad mood 40 years!..."Steel Magnolias". It was hard to not pick at least 5 from this movie. 

9.Would you please put some pants on? I feel weird having to ask you twice...."The Hangover". I think this is the funniest movie ever made-I didn't laugh hysterically but I giggled from the the beginning to the end. 

8.  I want the fairy tale..."Pretty Woman". Another one of those hmmm..can't believe I watched this as a young girl movies where you really don't "get" what is happening.

7. Yes, but there's just something about him. Something around the eyes, I don't know, reminds me of... me. No. I'm sure of it, I hate him...."Tombstone". Oh Val Kilmer, you were so hot-what the hell has happened to you????

6.Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the ass...."Die Hard". I don't think I truly appreciated this movie until I was an adult and I watch it every.single.time.it comes.on.

5.You're gonna need a bigger boat...."Jaws". Honestly one of my all time favorite movies and a truly scary movie.

4. When this baby hits 88 miles per hours, you're going to see some serious shit...."Back to the Future". I can quote the ENTIRE movie from beginning to end .

3.I just don't think that Brooke could've done this. Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't shoot their husbands, they just don't..... "Legally Blonde". I LOVE this movie.

2. Childhood is what you spend the rest of your life trying to overcome. That's what momma always says. She says that beginnings are scary, endings are usually sad, but it's the middle that counts the most. Try to remember that when you find yourself at a new beginning. Just give hope a chance to float up. And it will..."Hope Floats". This movie is all about second chances and I can so relate to Sandra Bullock's character.


1. Just so you know, judging from my little experience, I kind of believe in fate. It just works in really fucked up ways sometimes...."Can't Hardly Wait". If you have never seen this movie, do yourself a favor and watch it. It's about a high school graduation party and is so on point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment