Great Reads!

button

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 15, 2013

The Don't Give a Damn's

I was jealous of all the cute blogs out there, so I went and found me a new free layout! Yay me! It still needs some work, but I am happy with it so far.

The Don't Give a Damn's is not a cool new music group, it is that collective feeling you get every now and then, You don't want to exercise, you don't want to eat right, you don't want to clean your house, etc... I am suffering from a bad case. Tuesday was Fat Tuesday and I am not even Catholic, but that didn't stop me from stuffing my face full of all sorts of forbidden foods. I did go as far to log the bad foods on my WW tracker and I went over my daily points by 18. I was also really terrible Wednesday and Thursday. Today has been much better, but the day is only half over!

I hate running, I really do. However, I signed up to the run the Rock and Roll Half on March 24th and I paid $75 for it. I will finish it. After that, though no more running until I want to or miss it. I hate hating the running because it was so good to me and I enjoyed it so much.
I am joining a local gym and I plan on utilizing their extensive list of classes to get my exercise groove back on! I am also hoping that I can find a class that will help me with the weight training I so desperately need.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment