Great Reads!

button

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Finish the Sentence with Jake and Holly!

button

If I had one extra hour in the day...I would actually get all of the laundry folded and put away-who am I kidding? I would sleep.

I wish my name...was Princess Consuela Bananahammock.


I think anything chevron is...becoming last year's trend, but I need it to stay current because I have a dress I haven't had a chance to wear!


My last nightmare...had my principal telling me I had to teach Pre-K.

 Sometimes...I wish I could just not give f#$k about anything.

My last meal on earth would be...my mother's (even though we aren't on great terms) fried pork chops, with gravy made in the pan the pork chops were cooked, mashed potatoes, homemade yeast rolls slathered with butter, sweet tea with real sugar, and German Chocolate cake.


I would much rather be Khloe Kardashian than Kim because no cares that Khloe is fat.


Mayonnaise..is to be enjoyed in it's full-fat Hellman's Real glory, no Miracle Whip, Kraft Mayo or low fat crap allowed!!


10 years ago, I didn't think...I would ever be this happy and loved.


Selfishly...I spend money on my clothes instead of my kiddos (my relatives buy them stuff all the time and no one cares if Kara needs new shoes).


My favorite show on TV right now...Ink Master-Dave Navarro 'nuff said.


And, George Zimmerman...needs to spend the money he is going to get from NBC to hire a security detail to rival a Mexican drug lord or he isn't going to make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment