Great Reads!

button

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, September 21, 2012

Mama Laughlin and Fit Camp made me do it!!!

Okay, so thanks to my wonderful inspirational friend in "real" life, Megan  turning me on to the awesomeness that is Mama Laughlin . I am now committing myself to blogging about my weight, fitness, and whatever other randomness I want to talk about. I only have 1 follower at the moment (which is absolutely fine) but hopefully I can get other readers.


I don't necessarily want to reblog about my weight loss journey and fitness, but in a nutshell here it is:

March 2009-weighed 230, started Medifast couldn't walk a mile in 20:00
December 2009-weigh 155 training to run half marathon
January and February 2010-ran 2 half marathons (in under 2:25) weighed 152
March 2010-weighed 150, landed dream librarian job.
June 2010-weighed 155, started training for a marathon
November 2010-weighed 160, found out I was pregnant.
January 2011-weighed 178, was told that I would no longer be able to a librarian :(
February 2011-weighed 189, had to stop the majority of exercising due to pregnancy complications
March-June 2011-depressed with no outlet for my stress I turned to food and gained all the way up to 221 on the day I delivered.
June 2011-came home from the hospital weighing more than I went in. 225.

Spent the last year and a half not really committed, but managaing to lose 30 pounds. I hover around 191-195 at any given time.

I am currently on Weight Watchers, and I am really liking that plan so far. I weighed in at 195 on Monday, hopefully I will lose.

I have walked/jogged at least 2 miles every day (except today).

I am bad about posting/taking pictures. I don't like to be photographed or spend the time uploading them.

No comments:

Post a Comment