Great Reads!

button

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Where I am fitness-wise

Last night my wonderful husband decided we needed to meet up with a group of local runners for a social run..at 6:30 P.M....in 100 degree heat....good idea, right??? Not really. We didn't have anyone to watch the baby, so we took him with us. Usually when the sun is bright I just walk with the stroller backwards to keep the kiddo happy. I didn't this time and about a half mile into it, he was DONE, well done and very red (it faded and thank goodness I applied liberal amounts of sun block on him). We ended up at playing in the fountain until the other runners came back to the pub.

My current level of running fitness is only about a 13:00 -13:30 pace for 2-2.5 miles. I don't even think I can run a 5K right now. This evening it kept looking like it was going to storm, so I didn't go out. I am really regretting that now : (

No comments:

Post a Comment