Great Reads!

button

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wanting to be an "after"

annnnnnnnnndddd once again I am blog failure or I guess the word would be blogfure. I think I posted last time in January. Not much has changed. I was doing really good with my exercise and diet-then summer happened, then the intense heat happend, and then laziness happened. So, here I am trying to find a balance between being a mom, wife, teacher, proper nutrition and exercise. I am not registering for any more races, because I don't have the money to fail. I am running/walking a little bit more. My diet is my big hurdle; I really believe that if I can get the eating under control then the exercise will come naturally.
I finally updated my profile picture, because that is how I look now. The pink jacket/running medal picture was taken in February of 2010 and I do NOT even resemble that person. Today I weigh 190 something (I didn't weigh in this morning because I am trying to break the habit of daily weigh-ins) and I took a picture of myself in a bikini. I don't want to frighten anyone yet,  but I am going to upload it and post it.

In a few months I am hoping that I can post a better "after" picture and by this time next year I will look like the woman in the pink jacket again.

No comments:

Post a Comment